I think of only myself

In an argument, I think of proving my point rather than thinking of a solution.

In a discussion, I think of getting respect rather than sharing knowledge.

In a fight, I think of kicking the other guy rather than his pain.

In a train, I think of getting that window seat, rather than giving it to someone who is old.

While learning, I think of getting that first position, rather than allowing others to improve with me.

The era has come, yes it is 'Kalyug'.


Ram Rajya, when Ram due to some uncertain situation was sent to the jungle for 14 years, leaving his kingdom to younger brother Bharat without any disgrace.

And Bharat just for sake of completing the responsibility accepted the Kingdom but never sitting on the throne his elder brother was entitled, instead, putting elder brother's shoes on the throne to show his loyalty.

That Ram Rajya, is long gone.

Now, we think of ourselves, we think of winning the race, we don't care about the others in the race. We just bury them under our feet.

Now, there is no turning back, humanity is just counting its last days, its going to end soon or it has already been dead.

Solution: Try to find your inner-self, when you find it, ask yourself where the success lies, being selfish, or bring consciousness about others.

Comments